as we lay side by side on the dusty ground beneath the glass Petrone bottle tree, the cool desert night air fills our lungs.
we stare up at the starry indigo sky, still glowing from the mushrooms we’d taken earlier.
with his fingers, he softly traces the constellations over my collar bone, down to my breasts, his tattooed knuckles glimmering in the moonlight.
not much of an expert in astronomy, he wipes away the invisible drawing with his mouth. tongue and lips caressing slowly, he pauses only to say,
"the only thing I know for sure…is what I wanna do.."
- teeeshuh likes this
- blackpalm likes this
- a-gea reblogged this from myrocknrolldiaries
- a-gea likes this
- kkaprrr reblogged this from borntohulainthefade
- borntohulainthefade reblogged this from myrocknrolldiaries
- borntohulainthefade likes this
- joetone reblogged this from myrocknrolldiaries
- leatherpink likes this
- outlaw-james likes this
- digitalversicolor likes this
- doctordesert reblogged this from myrocknrolldiaries
- ursulamisfit likes this
- myrocknrolldiaries posted this